We've had a good week and Sadie has been a trooper! We went out several times this week and it's obvious she's starting to feel more comfortable. She used to be so somber around other people but she's starting to let her personality show! She gets cuter everyday! Enjoy some pics below--they are kind of out of order...
My friends Pete and Kim and their twin daughters Sophie and Emily came to visit on Saturday on their way through town. Sadie wasn't sure what to think of Pete though I tried to warn her about his sense of humor! She loved Kim though who unfortunately didn't make the picture here!
Sadie loves to get behind these curtains and look out the windows!
We went to work this week to attend a retirement party. Sadie did great with everyone wanting to hold her and touch her! She especially likes "Tia Lucy" here who speaks Spanish to her...I think it makes Sadie feel comfortable!
This is Sadie irritated that I won't let her play with the camera!
She likes to hide...
... and play peek-a-boo!
I finally got brave enough to put he Christmas tree up this week! It has lights but no ornaments! Sadie seems to care less for the most part. Here she is inspecting it a bit but that's about the extent of her interest! She does however like the tree skirt and today when I put a present under the tree...well, that didn't last long!
Sadie has about had it with baby food! I've tried the Gerber spaghettis and raviolis and she'll have none of it. This week I made "real" spaghetti though and she loved it! A bit messy but most of it made it in her mouth!
We visited Beadlejules this week--my friend Julie's bead store for the weekly "beading bee"! Sadie had a great time with her buddies--especially Julie who is great entertainment!
Happy girl enjoying her breakfast of toast, bananas, and cheerios!
Sadie finally fell asleep after about 45 minutes of talking to herself and I found her in this position! I can barely keep socks on her anymore...she loves to yank them off!
2 comments:
She is too cute. I love the sleeping pictures.
I want to see Christmas pictures! haha. she is getting to look like she has a little personality...loving the crankiness with not sharing the camera.. priceless!
Post a Comment