There seems to be a mix of opinions whether 2 or 3 is more "terrible"! So far for us, 3 seems to be great! Sadie seems to be coming out of some of her moodiness and has just been charming and funny lately. We went to the Dr. for her 3 year old check up. She is 34 1/2 pounds and 38 1/2 inches tall--both in the 75 percentile. She loves seeing Dr. Perkins and tells me all the things she's going to do before we get there--listen to her heart, look in her ears, look in her mouth, etc.
Everything that happened in the past, whether 2 hours ago or 2 months ago is labeled as "last week". Good things apparently take place on Friday. If she's looking forward to something, she says she will do such and such on Friday! She loves telling me all thing things I forgot. "Mom, you FORGOT!" is a common refrain usually followed by giggling. She doesn't like to be called, silly, she'll say, "I NOT silly, I FUNNY!" Sometimes "we both being funny!"
She loves her teacher at school right now, Miss Christine, know by Sadie as "Mistine". She wants to show Mistine everything. The other day when I picked her up at school, she turned to her friends and said, "bye, I'll miss you!" So sweet...
She loves to sing and dance...I am treated to Old McDonald and the ABCs daily amongst others. She will start dancing lots of places where she hears a beat that inspires her.
She's a bit of a tattletale--but she'll tell on herself too. She'll tell me when she gets in trouble at school and tells me all the things the other kids do too. The other day she told me someone went to timeout becasuse they weren't making good choices!
Anyhow, there are lots more cute things but that's what I can remember right now. Enjoy the pictures below...
Just hangin' in the driveway on a sunny Florida day!We had Sadie's birthday party at school a few days after her birthday. Blue frosting was probably a mistake!
2 comments:
What adorable pics!!
LOVE IT ALL!
Post a Comment