CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Out, Out, OUT!!!

Wooo hooo! After 5 long months we are FINALLY out of PGN!! I got the magical call around 7 p.m. tonight.

And, things are moving quickly. Sadie's birthmother has signed off so Sadie is now legally mine!!!

They have submitted for her new birth certificate and think they will receive it tomorrow.

So, from there they need to submit for her passport and she has to have a final medical check-up. Once that is all done, all the paperwork is translated into English and submitted to the Embassy. They typically issue a "pink slip" in 48 hours and that will tell me exactly when I can go get her! It is usually a week or 10 days out.

So, she could be home in 3 weeks or so. Can't believe it is finally this close.

I'll post again when I know more!

Dorie

2 comments:

Nichole Foster said...

CONGRATS!!! GO GET THAT BABY!!!

Nichole

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Great news!!

Ginger