CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Growing Up!

Oh, it' s been so long since I posted an update--mostly because I take far fewer pictures now that I am back to work!

Sadie is doing great...she's been semi-healthy for a week and a half which is a record since we started daycare! She has a continual runny nose and a cough when she wakes up in the morning but seems fine otherwise. She turned a bit of a corner last week from tolerating daycare to seeming to really enjoy it. All of her teachers have mentioned how she is letting her personality show, dancing all the time, chasing the other kids around, and "holding her own!" She LOVES the sandbox. Last week she was dumping sand in her top (which was a onesie) so it went directly in her diaper...I had to stick her bum under the bathtub faucet when she got home! She wasn't too fond of that! She no longer cries in the morning when I leave...in fact I usually sit her down at the table and she drinks her milk and as soon as I kiss her she waves at me like, "yeah, get on with it..."

She's also learning how to push my buttons....today in particular she seemed to be working hard to try my patience! She gets a funny little gleam in her eye and looks at me so directly when she starts to do something she's not supposed to. And often, while she's doing it, she'll say, "no, no, no." My stern voice has simply no effect on her...she just smiles and does it again!

Enjoy the pics below!





We finally got Sadie's bangs cut a couple of weeks ago! A friend at work did it (thus the non-salon looking environment). Here she is after the quick trim! You may also notice that her shirt is filthy...a good mixture of snot, sand, and food...that's what she comes home with most days!

Sadie enjoyed the water bottle!


My little leprechaun!


Sadie oftens shares her chair with one of her "babies"...sometimes more than one...she'll pile them in there and then try and squeeze herself in...it's very funny!


And, she often either has her purse or her cell phone hanging from her arm!!! You can see both front teeth are finally showing! No more vampire baby! She has one more on the bottom now too for a total of 7!


Our friend Valerie got Sadie this adorable rocking horse...she LOVES it...in fact there were quite a few tears when I finally made her get off of it today...I had to take it in her room and leave it there because she kept insisting to get on and off of it! She would rock back and forth and yell, "wheeeeeeeee."

0 comments: