Happy Easter all! We've had a very busy week! The photos below will tell the story. Sadie seems to change every day...she is busy, busy, busy all the time. She has so much energy! She is doing great and talking up a storm...I don't understand much of it but every once in awhile I figure out what she is saying...enjoy!
My friend Carol came to visit last Friday (and gave Sadie this adorable dress along with a matching hat you'll see later). She played so hard with Sadie on Saturday morning the poor thing pooped out while drinking her milk in the morning while we got ready--she's never done that before...she looks so cute with her little butt in the air...
On Monday, March 26, Sadie's new friend, Salay Annmarie Donoghue was born. We went to visit her on Saturday and she is precious. Despite being over 9 lbs at birth, she still is a little tiny thing and so light! Sadie wasn't too impressed with Salay yet but I know they'll be good friends eventually!
Sadie enjoyed hanging out at Heather and Patrick's--she wouldn't leave her new hat on though...the pictures below were downloaded from someone else and I can't enlarge them...

Sadie and Julie
Love this shot (thanks John Clarke!)
On Sunday, Sadie and I traveled to Orlando to attend a conference. We stayed at the Gaylord Palms which is a fabulous hotel...I went to sessions while my friends Julie and Carol helped watch Sadie. Sadie did great! She's become quite a showoff and enjoys performing for the crowds! Here we are in the hotel atrium.
Sadie loved the plastic easter eggs she got in her basket from daycare..
Sadie has been putting her babies "nigh nigh". Julie even taught her to put her finger to her lips and say "shhhhh". It is so cute. Her she is wrapping them in their blanket...she's very busy...
A little pillow talk with her friend...
Easter Day was cool in the morning but gorgeous in the afternoon. We went outside for a little sunshine...Sadie enjoyed the grass in her easter basket as much as anything!

Picking weeds--hope I can teach her to do that for real!!!

1 comments:
Sadie is getting so big !! She is almost the same age as my twins and they put the babies "nigh nigh' the same way !!
Post a Comment