We visited the beach again and many of the pictures were remarkably the same as our last trip! Same beach, same bathing suits, same toys, etc. Here we are inspecting the sand...
I attempted to do a little sunset photo shoot with Sadie but she wasn't very cooperative. I don't know what I was thinking putting jeans on her and then putting her near the water. All she wanted to do was get in the water!
Please mom--let me in the water!!
HA HA! I got in the water!!! I'm much happier now!
See, Mom? Now I'll smile for you!
OH, NO! What happened to my pants?
So much better for chasing Claudio around!
Hey Lyla and Anna--I think we can practice our surfing on this...
Ewww...that sand really sticks to you when you're wet!
Lyla thought this pelican was good for riding!
Sadie's moving in to give Salay a hug!
Sadie has been refusing to take her shoes off in the house so I decided if I got her some slippers I might convince her that hey were shoes for the house! Here she is with her new Elmo slippers. They were a pretty big hit!
Poor Sadie has had such bad colds and coughs I've been having to prop her up for her naps...here she is in about the 3rd location for that day...
I was sitting on the couch one day and it got really quiet...which is worrisome...I thought Sadie was in her room but I looked and she was behind the chair sitting in her doll stroller just waiting for me to find her!
Okay, Sadie's Halloween costume may be the cutest thing EVER! I finally got her to put it on the other night--her favorite part is the gloves!
I probably should have taken the tags off the ears before I took pictures!
Got the dress off her but she had to keep the gloves on for awhile!
All dressed up for picture day at school!
Sadie's daycare had a fall festival Friday night. She didn't want to put her dress on but I got the gloves and hat on her! Here she is with her buddy Brady!
Sadie moving in for the hug on Brady...
Simon's turn!
Dorito face...Sadie loves the chips...she's a "salt girl!"



0 comments:
Post a Comment