Hi all! I've been a lousy picture taker lately...just getting home from something and realizing the pictures I DIDN'T get but, oh well...
Sadie and I took our first road trip last weekend...it went amazingly well! Sadie was so good in the car and I do consider the car DVD player the best invention ever made! She was engrossed most of the time--so much she didn't sleep! I left the first day at naptime which was unnecessary since she didn't fall asleep until 7:30 that evening!
Anyhow, she did great and we had a great time...
This past weekend we went to the zoo with our Guatemalan playgroup, attended a birthday party Saturday night and then I guess she'd had enough because Sunday she woke up with a fever that continued through today. We went to the Dr. this morning and she has a slight ear infection and some sort of throat thing going on...anyhow, as long as she's on motrin you'd never know she was sick!
Enjoy the pictures below!
Dorie
After a 45 minute nap in the car we arrived to Joni, Tait, and Emma's house and enjoyed sitting outside in some nice cool weather! Sadie had great fun with the sidewalk chalk and kept going strong till midnight!
We went to Atlanta to attend a reunion at Emory when I used to work. Here we are with my friend Pete.

Lauren hosted a little party for us on Saturday night. Here is Sadie with new friends Floyd and Lauren.
Floyd and Stacy's son Jackson had fun chasing Sadie around!
Sadie having fun with Uncle Pete!
This is David, Floyd's other son. David is a bruiser and happy, happy, happy! 
All tuckered out after too much partying!
Up for brunch the next morning...We had great fun at Joni, Tait and Emma's house...unfortunately, Joni and Emma didn't make it in any pics!
Back home--Sadie would play all day in my closet with my shoes if I let her!


Well, the best part of the zoo was not the animals--it was these water spouts. The last time we went to a place that had these, Sadie wouldn't go near them! That has changed!

Yeah, probably should have brought the bathing suit!!! Oh well, next time!
Checking out the white tigers...
Here we are at our friend Cindy's birthday party Saturday night! Sadie loves a good crowd once she warms up to it!
So many people to play with...
Just hanging out here watching a little TV!
Aren't I cool? (Too bad I can't get her to wear these in the car--she wore them around the house for 15 minutes today!)


0 comments:
Post a Comment