CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted! It's been busy and we've been dealing with more sickness. We had a great trip to Austin, TX a couple weeks ago to visit my niece and her family. Sadie had fun playing with her cousin--well, fun in theory--they are the same age and definitely struggling with the sharing stuff...but, I'm sure in another year they will be playing school or house or something together quite nicely!
Enjoy the pictures below!
Dorie



Sadie thinks she's in charge when she comes to my office...

I got Sadie's hair up in pigtails a couple of weeks ago! It was so cute but I need practice on making them straight and even!!!
Sadie loves her milk!

Christy and Brian have a nice fenced in back yard which Sadie loved running around with. She also worked on her golf game with Olivia's golf clubs!

Sadie loved Olivia's kitchen!!! Don't tell her but she's getting one for her birthday!!!

Since our trip fell over our "Gotcha Week", Christy made a cake to celebrate. Apparently it got Sadie a little worked up...this is her pose for the camera when she's in her hyper state!


Olivia loved the cake too!

Bathtime together was fun!

We went shopping at the Outlet Mall and this was as close we could get to having them pose for a picture!

What a great smile!


I think they were playing Ring Around the Rosie here which Sadie calls "ashoo, ashoo" for "ashes, ashes". She loves to grab my hand and start twirling around saying "ashoo, ashoo"

"tickle, tickle, tickle"


ahhh...so sweet. Sure we had to tell them to hug but it's too cute!

They have a park within walking distance of their house which is so nice...Sadie loved it all!



Olivia enjoyed swinging too!

Sadie's checking out Christy's flowers!


Christy and the girls...Olivia wasn't always so fond of sharing her Mom and Dad with Sadie! Sadie is the same way--if I touch another kid at daycare--much less hold them, she starts whining and clinging to me!


Sadie loved Brian and Olivia is definitely a Daddy's girl...they all kind of have an early morning fog look here though!

Sadie and Olivia seem to like alot of the same toys...Olivia loves pushing her baby carriage around too!

" Hey Moms--you said we were going to do bubbles, where are the BUBBLES!"


Much better!


Olivia is already in a big girl bed--Sadie had to check it out with Christy!

Not sure what was happening here...


Back home again...Said is into hiding from me...she likes to crawl under tables and behind furniture and wait for me to come find her...especially when I suggest changing her diaper or taking a bath or going night, night!


Being silly!

Hey Mom!! Did you know I was hiding in the Pamper's box?

Thanksgiving Day!

With Grandma and Grandpa (aka Papa and Mawmaw)!


Just cute...

She was talking, singing or something here...she makes the funniest faces!


Tickling Grandma!

We put our Christmas tree up Friday. Haven't put the decorations on yet but Sadie loves the lights!


I know it's blurry but it was cute...



0 comments: