So, we had a chance to participate in a wonderful program called Celebrate Adoption where a group of photographers all over the nation donate their time for free to photograph adopted children in the first year. If you know someone who has adopted, be sure to let them know about this website. Anyhow, there wasn't a photographer in the Tampa area when I first checked it out but when I looked a couple of months ago there was. I contacted her and she agreed to do a session with us even though Sadie had been home more than a year.
If you go to this link you can see the proofs of our session. After entering the site, go to client lounge and the password is Sadie08. The proofs will only be there till July 17.
They didn't turn out as well as I had hoped--no fault of Galina, the photographer but rather, due to a reluctant client and a hot morning!! But, there are still some cute ones in there I think!
Let me know your favorites so I can decide what to order!
Dorie
Monday, July 07, 2008
Celebrate Adoption
Posted by Dorie at 6:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't know if you remember us - we lived up the street when Bob and Marty lived in Mount Juliet. My daughter Jennifer and Critter were/are best friends. I love the pics of Sadie. How blessed you both are! Hope to see more pics as she grows up! (I found you through the girls' blogs!) Lori
Hey Aunt Dorie! I went to the site to look at Sadie's pics! LOVE THEM! Here's the ones I liked...
7756
7764
7919
7497
7526
They are all so cute! She's a great photographer! Hope you're doing well! Love ya! Shawna
I don't know what you are talking about...they are great!! I think the ones of you holding her over your shoulder are brilliant!
Post a Comment