CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Festivities

We've had a great couple of weeks. Though Sadie never really warmed up to Santa Claus, she did like the presents he brought her! The pictures below tell most of the stories!



Hope everyone had a Happy Holiday!



Sadie decided she needed to wear last year's Halloween costume one night!!!




Here she is pointing to her Mickey Mouse ornament on the tree. The Dora pants add a new look don't you think?


Those gloves are hard to get on. We now have the addition of her USF crocks on her feet!



Twirling! The best part of this dress!


More dress up! You can't really see she has a tutu on underneath all the scarves as well!








Hiding in the cupboards!






Here I am!!!





Salay and Julie at Julie's birthday party!




Salay




Sadie, Marcie, and Anna having fun with all the paper--who needs presents?




Making our Christmas cookies in preparation for our cookie decorating party!











I'm learning to not freak about the messes!


All ready to decorate cookies with Lyla, Anna, and Salay!



Waiting patiently!







Anna was very intent...apparently she likes purple!





Salay says heck with the cookies, I prefer spoonfuls of sugar myself!



The finished products! Mmmm, mmm good!



Inspecting the presents



Mom, can I open it?




Hmmm, this one looks interesting...



Christmas Eve (it's been HOT here!)


Grandma came over for Christmas Eve



Lots of attention from Grandma and Uncle Paul!



A new Dr. kit!





Checking out Paul's heart...



My favorite gift--a tent from Grandma...the buttefly on top actually is removable and can be worn on her back!




Opening her stocking!






The Memo Mermay!!!! (Little Mermaid figurines!)






Santa brought a new tricycle!












Mr. Mouth!



I have a ton of videos to upload...here's an old one that is too big for this site I put on You Tube...let me know if anyone wants to book Sadie for a gig! Sorry, it's kind of long--3 videos put together--I really did delete alot of it!







0 comments: