CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Doing Great!

Hi all! I haven't had internet access in my room so haven't been able to post any pictures but finally got a break on the computer in the baby lounge. Sadie' is playing with blocks==she usually wants to type with me so I've got a minute.

All is going really well. I think Sadie recognized my pictures because she's seemed much more at ease with me this time...she is so stinkin cute! She sometimes if very calm and pensive and then she gets in these manic stages where she moves everywhere, up and down, around and around, flings her toys about, talks, laughts, giggle, smiles...so cute although I'm dreading those manic phases when she's about 2!

She is so mobile! She pulls herself up and wants to walk so bad! She is a risk taker--not afraid to let go and then there's usually some body part that gets banged and crying ensues...but she'll definitely be walking by Christmas and pulling all the christmas decorations off the tree!

She's not so good at eating--in fact she's till on the bottle every 3 hours with only solid food at lunchtime! She loves the veggie puffs though! I think she likes the challenge of getting them in her mouth more than anything--they hit about 1/4 of the time!

I will post pictures when I get home though I never catch the cutest smiles!

Later! Dorie

0 comments: