CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Feeling better and enjoying some breakfast!

Sadie seems to be feeling better and she enjoyed some rice cereal and bananas for breakfast. She's used to having the cereal in her formula so it's taking some convincing for her to eat it this way. I have to catch her with her mouth open to scoop it in!

On the third picture you can see her one eyetooth--little vampire baby!
.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay she is beautiful! My goodness I LOVE LOVE LOVE that smile! So fun Aunt dorie!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Glad to hear Sadie is doing better. She is so cute and looks very happy.

Dawn said...

What a cutie with her little tooth! So good to see her home and happy!
dawnz:)
www.prayingthemhome.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Dorie,
Sadie is gorgeous! I am so happy for the two of you! It sounds like the two of you have been through a lot over the past couple of days, but I am glad that the two of you are home safely. I love the blog and will continue to read it and travel along with you and Sadie on your journey-of life together.
Tracy Wicklund Thiese