CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 13, 2006

Some pics


Here are a few pictures from our trip...she looks a little somber in many of them but that's mostly because I'm always a few seconds too late with the camera!

We haven't taken too many since we've been home but that should change as soon as we are all healthy again!


Dorie
All dressed up for her appointement at the Embassy! Sadie is not a morning person and this was taken around 6:30 a.m. She brightened up around 8! Kind of like her mama!

Happily enjoying some veggie puffs in her stroller!


Sadie pulls herself up and cruises all over...she'll be walking in no time.


She likes to bite on her lower lip--I think because of her teething...she only has one tooth and it is one of her incisors! The other one is coming in too..she's like vampire baby! Actually, I feel some coming in on the bottom finally as well. The Dr. said it's nothing to be concerned about.

Her first barrette--it lasted a good hour or so before she pulled it out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dorie,
Those were some cute pictures. She really looked cute all dressed up for the Embassy. Boy! You really had a difficult time on your travel back. I'm afraid I would have been pulling my hair out and bawling. So glad, that you and Sadie are home and safe. Now you can relax and enjoy her. Keep the pictures comming.
Enjoy your time together. Keep in touh!
Love Ya!
Cheryl

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

She is too cute. I know that you are so happy to be home.

Anonymous said...

Dorie and Sadie,
Welcome home. I laughed out loud at your arrival story and someday you will too! It's been a long process, but the pictures tell how worth it it was. We cannot wait to meet Sadie!!
Jen, Lyla and Anna

Holly said...

Sadie is adorable! I'm not sure I would have handled that return trip home as well as you did. It's good you wrote it all down to share with Sadie some day! What an ordeal!! I'll be going through Houston customs ;-)