CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Changing every day!

Sadie is growing up and changing every day! We went to the Dr. a couple of weeks ago for her 15 mo. check-up and she grew 2 and 1/2 inches and 1 1/2 lbs. since January. She is talking more and more...not always in ways I can understand but many times I can. She's starting to say her name, "Dadie"...so cute...she has started answering me when I ask her questions like, do you want to get down and walk? She'll answer no, or move her body to get down...

She is more and more of an extrovert...she loves an audience and the more the better! On Friday we went to an end of the year banquet at school. She charmed everyone and showed off...she loves being the center of attention! However, at her school she doesn't always return the love theother kids give her! I think because she is the smallest one, they are captivated by her. When we walk in in the morning, they all crowd around her and say, "Sadie, Sadie". Many of the kids try and hug her but Sadie just stands there or sometimes starts crying. Not so big on all the touching and hugging..unless it's mommy! :) I'm trying to get her to hug the kids back...she's done it a couple of times.


She loves being outside and now walks out the door to the garage without my help. In the morning I have to watch her because she wants to walk down to get the paper and is getting very brave and starting to wander down the driveway without me...she's getting better about holding my hand but many times still wants to do it all by herself!


It's amazing to look back and see how much she's changed since I brought her home. I'm very thankful she's such a happy, healthy little girl. Enjoy the pics below!



Sadie has finally learned how to make the car go...at least backwards!

I managed to get some pigtails in Sadie's hair for a short time yesterday. They weren't straight or even but we'll work on it! Since they were in the back it took her a good hour to find them and pull one out!




Sadie is still enjoying playing with her plastic easter eggs!

Hello? Is anyone in there???

If you look hard (or double click on the picture), you'll see the bubbles coming out of this little machine on the ground. Sadie had a good time learning how to work it yesterday!



Said has taken to sitting on her ball! I'm actually amazed at how well she seems to be able to steady herself! She just sits there for awhile or sometimes starts bouncing on it! It's very funny!

Playing with mommy in the big chair!


This was one of those holding the camera in front of us shots--thought it turned out okay!

"I just can't decide if that's the best way to display my shoes..."

Any pillow, rug, or blanket will inspire Sadie to lay down on it and say "nigh, nigh"...she especially likes to pull all the pillows off the couch on a daily basis and lay on them...


0 comments: