CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Playdate

We had a vist from our friends Michele and Joe last week while they were spring vacationing. Sadie enjoyed showing off for them!

Sadie and Joe

Sadie and Michele

On Saturday we had a playdate with some other families with children from Guatemala. Here are Sadie Max and Mia playing with pasta!!! Who knew that would be such a hit!


Of course getting the five of them to cooperate for a picture was challenging! Sadie was crying and Mia didn't want to play--but here they are--Mia, Max, Ryan, Anna, and Sadie...

Sadie likes to carry as many things in her arms as possible. Sometimes she reminds me of Steve Martin in "The Jerk"..."all I need is this pail, and this shovel, and this piece of paper, that's all I need..."


Oops, I slobbered my drink down my front again...

Quite the lounging pose isn't it???

0 comments: