CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Trip to the Beach!

We had a wonderful weekend!!! Our friend Marcie had a beach house at Indian Rocks Beach for the weekend and we got to go over and spend some time there. As with most things, Sadie was cautious and tentative at first. When I took her down to the beach when we first got there she didn't want me to put her down and wasn't too sure about the whole thing. By today, I was having to keep an eagle eye on her so she didn't run too far out in the water or down the beach! Once she warms up she usually becomes a daredevil!!
We also went to the Dr. this week for Sadie's 18 mo. check-up. She grew another inch and a half in the last 3 months and gained about 2 lbs. She is just under 25 lbs which is in the 50-75 percentile and is 33 1/4 inches which is in the 90-95 percentile! That means by Guatemalan standards she is off the scale!!!
As you can see I had a hard time narrowing down the pictures from the weekend--trust me, this is less than half of what I took!
But first, some shots from home...
Sadie had a 4th of July party on Friday at daycare so we got one last use out of her holiday shirt!

This is her new smile when I tell her to say "cheese!"

Hmm...I don't know about this...

Mom, do you SEE how much WATER is out there???

Wait a minute!!!! This is like a giant sandbox!!!! Yippee!!!

I love the sand!!!

Swinging on the porch is fun too!


Salay enjoyed her visit to the beach as well!

Okay, I've got all this stuff, now what??

Hey, check out my new crocs! I'm stylin'...

One always needs a refreshing drink at the beach!

Love these shots...











Ahhh...this is the life! Nana Julie loves to spoil me!


Day 2--Mom, I'm ready for the beach now!


MOM--I said I'm ready to go NOW!!!!





There's alot of work to be done...




It's okay to get a little yogurt on your stomach when you're at the beach!


Hey Mom, how many pieces of watermelon do you think I can get in my mouth at once?


WHAT?

Hey, I think I hear an airplane..

Where is that darn airplane anyhow?


I don't know where it went??


Mom, do you see the airplane???


OH! There it is! Hi airplane!!!!

Hey Mom, do you think the airplane people can see me do this neat trick???

Mom, the beach is so much fun! Thanks Marcie for inviting us!!!!







1 comments:

Katie said...

Love the pics !! Sadie is a doll !!