Well, I can't get a decent smile out Sadie anymore. She's decided it's fun to ham it up everytime the camera comes out now...usually with the big "cheeessssseeeee" smile but sometimes we're treated to the pouty lips as well! Enjoy the pics below!
Trying to get her to wear barrettes in her hair--they last about an hour before she decides she's had enough of them!
Creating a masterpiece!
Full on cheese in Grandma's shoes!!!
Daycare was closed on Monday and our friend Julie graciously agreed to babysit for Sadie! Sadie did great--she had a ball--such a good time in fact she was a bit "worked up" by the time I got home! Let's just say getting her to bed was challenging that night! Heather and Salay came to visit as well...Sadie has fun loving on Salay these days!
Sadie was full of funny faces this evening (and yes, that is applesauce on her shirt--we forgot the bib that night!)
She thinks she's so smart when she climbs up on the ottoman!
Here's those pouty lips!
See all my teeth?
Apparently not getting her way...Blowing kisses!
Just cute...
Ya gotta love those curls!!!
Maybe they'll sleep better over here...
Got 'em down...
Oops--gotta give piggy one last hug and kiss!
It's okay piggy--let me pat your back till you go to sleep!
Down for the night...
Please, Mom, this is private stuff...
Go away...I'm BUSY!
Is it really important? I'm quite busy here...
Let's see, did I spell everything correctly?
Good to go..
Sadie has decided she finally likes chocolate as evidenced by these after brownie coma pictures!!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment