I went in last week and found Sadie asleep and clutching her piggy--thought it was so cute...she doesn't usually do that!
Just call me Mr. T! Sadie is collecting beads--people keep giving her more...
Blurry but sometimes it's hard to get her standing still! Sadie went to her first USF game this weekend. We only stayed till halftime becuse it was so hot but Sadie seemed quite intrigued with the whole thing! She was all decked out in her shirt, hairbow and pom-pom for the game!

Julie went with us..
On Sunday we went over to our friends, Jen, Tim, Lyla, and Anna's house for swimming and a cookout! Sadie had a ball--it's been awhile since she's been in a pool because the last time I took her she was not very into it. Well, that has changed. She started in the small pool but that didn't last long!
Hey Mom--I think we need one of these at home!!!

3 cute water babies--Lyla, Sadie, and Anna!
Salay finds this to be quite the life as well!
The pictures don't show it but Sadie was a MANIAC in the water...she loved it! She'd jump off the side into my arms, put her face in the water, turn around and float on her back and wanted me to continually throw her in the air! I got quite a workout! Luckily Julie took over for me a couple times! I think I need to get her to swim lessons because she has no fear of the water!

And of course there was yummy food as well!
Ummmmm...my good little eater...

1 comments:
What great pics!! Sadie is a doll!!
Robyn
Post a Comment