CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Note from Sadie

Dear Friends:





I have had alot of fun terrorizing my Mom the last couple of weeks. First I was really bad for about a week...I threw tantrums, refused to get dressed, wouldn't eat what she gave me, threw things and all sorts of other things that made my Mom upset. I DID have a bit of a cold too so sometimes I just didn't feel well but I started this before I got sick. Then I got tired of doing that and got tired of hearing my mom talk bad about me on the phone to her friends, so I decided to really confuse her and be a perfect angel during the past week. I say thank you every time she gives me something, I cooperate, I go to bed without crying and sleep all night and I run into my class in the morning and turn around and say bye-bye and blow kisses with no whining. My mom is really confused but happy! I think it's funny to play with her mind!





Next weekend we are going to Atlanta. I'm excited about my first road trip--I know my Mom is nervous that I won't like riding in the car for such a long time but I'm looking forward to watching my shows on that DVD player I know she bought. I also am excited to meet all our friends in Atlanta!





You can see some pictures below of my escapades during the past few weeks! I hope you are all doing well!





Love, Sadie





Our friend Dianne came over to play with me the other night...she was fun!




Mom took the tray off my high chair and lets me eat at the table now! I kind of like it but I didn't much care for that chicken pot pie thing she tried to feed me that night! I don't know why she doesn't just feed me all fruit...that would make me so much happier!



Mom let me take a bubble bath after I threw a fit when we had to come inside after we went on a walk one night. That finally made me smile...





I think these bubbles taste good...I don't know why Mom gets mad when I eat them!





Sometimes I just don't want to get my picture taken...



I don't always like to wear clothes...I love it when Mom doesn't force me to get dressed right away and let's me run around without any clothes on. However, I know no outfit is complete without the right accessories!




It's so much fun to hang out with my Grandma...





And give kisses to my Papa...


And hug on my piggy...

1 comments:

Katie said...

LOL -- I know all about the moodiness of Toddlers !!! Sadie is adorable !!