CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

January Update

Enjoy the pics and stories below!

On the 4th of January we finally were able to have a little birthday party for Sadie at school! (We had to postpone because of the pink eye!) Since it was still the holiday time some of her little friends weren't there but here they all are enjoying their cupcakes. Of course Sadie was in my lap saying, "home? home" the whole time so she's not in the picture. She doesn't understand when I come to school and we don't leave right away! She thinks that's crazy!


Last weekend we finally got to have our Christmas with our friends! Sadie is helping Salay open her gift!)

I wish you could actually see the book she is looking at here--it is Suze Orman's book about women and money! Sadie paged through it for awhile...I'm hoping she picked up some pointers as she is NOT good with her money! :)


Checking out Julie's new sewing box!


Sadie LOVED my new flip flops...she kept saying "my shoes"!


She also loves her new tu-tu!

Sadie decided she should put on her own pajama top the other night...


It was a bit of a challenge!

Mom, I know you're taking pictures of this! I'm going to lie here with my head down until you stop!


Oh, geez...this is really hard!

Whew! at least I'm not in the dark anymore!

Mom, Im so embarrassed you're taking pictures of me half naked!!!


Mom, please...enough with the camera already!

Okay, I'll look at you if I can have some lotion!

Okay, I'm almost there--just one hand that needs to come through yet!


Mom, it's so much fun dressing myself!

Now that that's over, can I pull all the wipes out??? I know how much you like it when I do that!


Here is Sadie having her slow and leisurely breakfast. She can nurse that milk forever if I let her! She is just NOT a morning person!

Yes, Mom, I'm two years old--here are the fingers, now leave me alone and let me drink my milk in peace...


Okay, this is what my living room now looks like most nights! Between Christmas and birthday we seem to have acquired lots of toys with lots of parts. I am forever picking things up or stepping on small pieces, or sitting on plastic fruit or whatever! Sadie seems to enjoy bringing everything from the kitchen over to the couch...somehow it never makes its way back until I insist on it!


Then there is the need to line all the shoes up smack in the middle of my kitchen floor!

There, that looks good...


Sadie is really starting to imitate alot of things--here she is signing and dancing along to one of her favorites--the Laurie Berkner Band.

Okay, here's part of the problem--she has this new shopping cart--she likes to load it up and then dump it...


Gotta make room for the baby!



0 comments: