CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 02, 2008

It's March already???

Hi all! Time sure does fly and Sadie is getting bigger every day! She is talking up a storm! She repeats EVERYTHING I say now which is sometimes amusing and sometimes alarming! There was a string of "oh shoot" the other day after I said it...she loves to repeat the same thing over and over again! My favorite things she's come up with lately are "Mommy happy, Sadie happy!" and when she crawls up in my lap and puts her arms around my neck and says "Sadie's mommy." I think she does this because we always name the parents we see at daycare, "Brady's mommy", "Simon's daddy", etc. Regardless it's very sweet! On the not so nice side she's learned the phrase "don't like it" which is usually accompanied with a shove of her plate! The other night she had 3 things on her plate...I think it was chicken, yogurt, and pears. She said "no chicken, no pears, no yogurt". I said, "what do you want" and she replied "cake!" Smart girl! Of course she didn't get cake!



She gets her pronouns a little mixed up so instead of "I do it" it's "My do it!" Or when I ask if she needs help with something she says "Sadie help" which in essence is the same as "I do it". She jabbers constantly...often reapeating the same thing but other times on and on in some secret language I can't understand. I think she is "singing" sometimes when she does this because there seems to be a constant string of speaking! Most of the time though I understand what she is saying or it dawns on me in a couple of minutes or so.


Enjoy the pictures and stories below.



Just being funny with her glasses on her head. She always lifts them up and says "hat?"


Playing wiht her play doh. I got her this tray awhile back but she came up with getting her booster seat out of the kitchen herself. She loves this set up!


I bought Sadie this container to put all her crayons in. She immediately dumped them all out and began filling it with her beads. Later I found this modern work of art on my floor. It amused me!

With her box of beads!

She decided the beads needed some cooking.

And then they had to cool! (She kept saying hot, hot when they were in the oven and cool when she put them in the refrigerator!)

We had some cupcakes for Valentines Day. (Yes that is a tear streak down her face--there was some sort of drama earlier--can't remember now what it was).

Hmmm...not sure what to do about this mess!


Ummm....

Oh, this is so much more fun to rub my hands into than to eat!


Practicing her swing..she's getting pretty good!

Just being silly!





Hey Mom--they said this is not a toy but I think it's pretty funny!

Get me out of here!!!


She just looked so big sitting cross legged and watching her show, I had to take a picture. I don't know that I've ever seen her sitting cross legged before!


I was trying to take a nice picture of Sadie with my azaleas but she wouldn't cooperate. She really dislikes the camera--at least when I am holding it, she does better with other people. She usually runs away when I get the camera out!


Slightly better but I have to catch her off guard. Of course I had to crop it so you wouldn't see the weeds she was pulling at!




1 comments:

Katie said...

Wow .. she is active !! CUTE !!