CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Cuter every day!

Sadie has had a very good couple of days and she was in such a good mood the other night I couldn't quit snapping pictures! She went to the doctor on Wednesday for her one year check up. She was 21 lbs., 10 oz. and 29 1/4 inches. Right in the 50-75 percentile range. She got 4 shots and then promptly ran a 103 fever that night which I assume was a reaction to one of them. However she recovered quickly and is now doing great. Her ear infection is all cleared up too so she's been sleeping well and generally in a really good mood.
We're working on sign language and she knows the signs for eat, more, milk, and dog. She doesn't use them yet to tell me what she wants but once I say the word she will sign it. Actually tonight at dinner I kept saying, "all done"? and she kept giving the more sign--so I kept feeding her (she eats ALOT!)! It's fascinating to watch her learn new things every single day! She also does "so big" and says "uh-oh" everytime something drops on the floor. Often when she is supposed to be napping she is busy throwing all the blankets, toys, and sippy cup out of her crib and when I walk in she gives me a big grin and says, "uh-oh"!
Enjoy the pictures below!


Sadie got a doll for Christmas and one for her birthday. She's enjoying them!

The doll in front of her giggles everytime you pat her. It just cracks Sadie up everytime!


Grandma and Grandpa got her her very own chair for her birthday. I think she likes it!!

The Goodnight Moon book is quickly becoming worn. I try to get her to point to different things--once in awhile her finger lands on the object I ask for but she points to SOMETHING on every page hoping she'll get it right!

Note from Sadie: It is dangerous to walk and play peek-a-boo at the same time!

That Baby Einstein video is so good I cannot take my eyes off of it but I sure do love this teddy bear!


Enjoying her chair (no she doesn't last long like this)!

2 comments:

Lori and Robby said...

Looks like she loves the camera. I love the one of her hugging the bear! So sweet!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

She is always smiling. You are so blessed. She is adorable.