CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy Birthday Sadie!

Happy New Year's to all! We had a great New Year's/Birthday Brunch today and Sadie enjoyed entertaining all her friends!



She wasn't too sure about the whole cake thing--wasn't all that interested--she touched it but didn't seem to know what to do from there--a little to overwhelming I think--especially with everyone around singing Happy Birthday to her!

Lyla trying to make friends!


Check out the bump on her head! It suddenly appeared and no one saw what happened! She did fall and didn't seem too upset but no one saw her hit her head! It looked awful and bothered me a whole lot more than it seemed to bother her!

2 comments:

Lori and Robby said...

I love her sweet little outfit -- looks like she had a fantastic birthday! I am waiting to bring my baby home from Guatemala and love seeing happy babies home with their families!

~Lori

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love that outfit!!! Where did you get it??? Happy 1st Birthday Sadie. I am so glad that she was home and you got to experience this. I love the pics of her and the cake. Wonder what she is thinking?