Sadie and I visited the zoo last week. This was her look most of the time--she was very unimpressed! I think she's probably a little young for it although she did say "hiiii" to the giraffes! However, I loved it and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine and strolling around the zoo!
This is Sadie's and my on-going battle. She can push the buttons on the TV--turn it off, turn the volume up, etc. She never does it if I'm in the kitchen or something but she loves to turn around and look at me and start pushing them--little defiant one! I make her sit in the chair and hold her hands for a few minutes after she does it which makes her VERY mad but she often heads right back to the TV...oy...she already knows how to "push my buttons!"
She appears to be posing here!
Just cute!
I love the fact that Sadie seems to enjoy her books--however I am VERY sick of this one!!! I just got it out last week--it's the Little People Farm Book and has little flaps in it you can lift up and see different animals, etc. She LOVES it! About 14 times a day she toddles over to me carrying it (it's quite big and heavy for her little body) and crawls up in my lap and oohs and aahs over it. Right now all animals go "woof, woof" but she's trying hard to make a pig sound! So cute!
Sadie's new best friend, Dianne came to visit today! Sadie couldn't get enough of her!
Sadie discovered her belly button this week! I had been asking her where her belly button was and she would point to her stomach (we have a book about belly buttons), but I almost always have a onesie on her so she didn't really get what her belly button was. One day I had a regular shirt on her and she found her belly button and walked around all day lifting her shirt up playing with it, etc. It was hilarious! Here she is showing it to me after I asked!


0 comments:
Post a Comment