CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 27, 2007

For my "Manchester friends"

At the risk of looking like a child from the late 80's with her oversize sweatshirt and leggings, Sadie wore her Manchester College sweatshirt proudly today on this chilly Florida morning! Thanks for the sweatshirt Beth!
Please Mom--no more pictures--I'm very busy here carrying these pajamas around!
I think we might have to do something about those bangs soon!

Yeah, yeah...I'm so big...we need a new game!


What do you want from me???

Okay, I'll give you a very small smile just to get you off my back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Sadie looks great in the sweatshirt. When Elizabeth saw the pictures she couldn't believe she used to wear it! We're enjoying all your pictures. Beth

Anonymous said...

Catching up on my weekly dose of Sadie. The sweatshirt and leggings look is very "Flashdance". Go Sadie!